Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Seems like I missed out on quite abit today. I will go to school for the next two weeks at least, I must. Bad habits all kicking in again...

While I woke up pretty late today, nothing much was done. So I'm doing my GP essay late at night, this marks the start of another vicious cycle. There must be a way where I can get work done in the day so as to get enough rest!!


Went with Kenneth for confession at OLPS in the evening which helped put me at ease regarding some matters. The priest stopped me halfway but the prayers after that helped me. I never exactly believed how praying works as its a matter of faith, I saw it more like a way to let go of the things troubling me. Maybe I'm wrong, that's why I said my faith needs strengthening.

My life needs to welcome more positive changes, the short period of reflection before the penance made me realise that I've sinned ALOT. Its been nine whole years since I've done a confession. Its been weeks since I've last gone to church. & two whole years of not attending masses before I joined a Lutheran church last year. (and back to a catholic church) At some point in time I even did research on Atheism. Yes I have not been a very faithful catholic, but I'm trying to be one.



Back to GP now, tomorrow's going to be a long (and tiring) day.

No comments: